How to help someone join your Avon team

When I became an Avon representative, it took me nearly a year before I decided to join Avon's Leadership program! I was terrified...looking back, I have no idea what I was afraid of. I'm so glad that I decided to take advantage of the Leadership portion of Avon. It is the most rewarding and most profitable part of my Avon business.

I was afraid of "recruiting"...hosting meetings...I didn't feel confident enough to "train" others. But in reality, I had all of the knowledge, skills, and resources that I needed!

When someone wants to become an Avon representative, there are two to sign up. The first one is to send the new recruit to Your e-store, where they can click the banner to join your team. The second option is to send them to www.startavon.com. They will need your reference code to be linked to you. Your reference code is whatever comes at the end of your e-store URL. For example, my website is www.youravon.com/destinywright, so my reference code is destinywright


Once you add your first team member, you will automatically be enrolled in Avon's Leadership program, at the Promoter Level. You will earn a bonus for each team member that you add, when they place a qualifying first or second order.

Your role as a Mentor is to help your team members learn to run a successful Avon business. Provide information and resources (see Mentor Tools on www.youravon.com for some helpful tools) and be available to answer questions.

Use your personality,strengths, and talents to lead your team in your own way. Some Leaders hold face to face training meetings for their teams; some Mentors host online meetings once a month or more; some accompany their team members to learn how to find customers, recruits, or sell at events. There is no one-size-fits-all approach, and no right or wrong way to Mentor your team.

You can also ask your own Upline leader for assistance or tips. He or She would be glad to help you! AvonU also has helpful courses to learn more about becoming a Mentor, and there is information on Avon's Leadership program under Sales Leadership on youravon.com.

Interested in becoming an Avon representative? I'll help you get started!
Are you a customer looking for Avon products? Find all of the latest at my website!

Comments

Popular Posts