Avon Campaign 10 2018

Avon Campaign 10 is filled with awesome skincare products, and everything you need to check off your Mother's Day gift list!

My personal favorites are:


  • Anew Eye Lift Pro dual eye system--Ive been using this product consistently, morning and evening, for about 3 weeks. I'm noticing a huge difference in the appearance of my eyes! I'm a believer for sure. I would highly recommend it. 
  • Anew Gold Peel-off mask--This is a brand new product, and deserving of the attention it is garnering! Easy to apply... quick drying...easy to remove...and leaves my skin feeling amazing! Snatch it up at the special introductory price
  • Anew gift sets for Mother's Day---These sets are an amazing value, a wonderful gift, and have the cutest sayings on them! Any Mom would love them. 
Ready to check it out for yourself? View all of the current brochures here:

Make Her Day

Here is a quick video overview of Campaign 10s hottest products Find it here.

Want to earn up to 50% off your own products and earn commission on orders placed by family and friends? Sign up for your own Avon account!

Comments

Popular Posts